RE: [ST] Slipper clutch

That's leaving a lot unsaid!  I know, sometimes it's a pain to write
everything down, but perhaps you could amplify just a tad if you have the
time?

My guess is your might be along the lines of mine.  It seems that I can
downshift pretty much to heart's content and not worry about lockup.  I've
done it a number of times whilst going through the Dragon, but never to the
extent I did this time.  Said another way, the ST is geared so high that is
almost idiot proof already.  Then again, there's always someone like me who
pushes a tad harder than they should.  [Experience (or lack thereof) is
certainly a factor, too!]

I'm used to having a little rear wheel chatter now and again.  When it
happens I remind myself I'm not on a race course and I shouldn't be so
aggressive.

James