RE: [ST] Gas Tank Covers/Protectors

At 08:30 18/07/03, you wrote:
>FWIW, I have a Baglux tank cover for a '02 model ST fitted to my '99 and it
>fits perfectly.

That's the one I'm probably going to go for as my "stick-on" tank protector
has sun-burn (the "skin" is peeling at the edges). However, I've seen the
BRG one (Baglux colour: Dark Green) on a BRG bike, and it's not really a
colour match - especially if the sun is shining (for those of you in
California this would obviously be all the time but for us in Scotland it
is a notable event).

Anyone else got a BRG Baglux cover and can make a comment on the colour
match? I know there is an Aston Green cover (Baglux call it Arctic Ice) and
I'm contemplating asking them for material samples of each to pick one
and/or asking them if they'll do me an ST cover in the darker green material.

Or do I just buy a black one?

;-)

Stephen (Spud) McS.