From: Eric Mann [mailto:eric91z@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2003 9:54 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Wheelie bikes

Well, was just reading a magazine the other day and there was a little blurb
in there that Keith Code will be using Triumph Speed Triples from now on for
their new wheelie bikes.  they have a progam at the school that teaches you
to ride wheelies and they are going to the Speed Triple for that.  Thought
that was kind of cool.

Eric Mann
RAT Member #117196
eric91z@xxxxxxxxx