Re: [ST] Oil Starved Wheelie bikes (was: wheelie bikes)

> You know I'm all for fun on a bike, but what I saw yesterday morning
> surpised the heck out of me.  On my way to work - so this is I-405 in
> Seattle in morning rush hour - coming at me in the opposing
> carpool lane I
> saw some guy on a red Honda (not sure which kind) pop his bike into a
> wheelie.  Not just for a quick second, but sustained past the
> point he got
> out of my range of vision.

Suicide wannabes are everywhere. Memorial Day weekend, a local squid popped
a wheelie in heavy traffic on a local two-lane lift bridge. Bridge was
closed for an hour or two while they scraped the squid and his bike from the
front on an oncoming semi tractor.