Re: [ST] Gas Tank Covers/Protectors

At 09:49 18/07/03 -0700, Rick wrote:
>FWIW, I had a black cover on my BRG Trophy and it looked very
>nice.

Cheers Rick. I had the black one on my BRG Sprint Exec - I just thought a
matched one would be better if I could get it.

For what it's worth, the nice folks at Baglux UK said they would send me
out two colour samples to try. It would be next week though. Not a problem
I said as I'm away from home next week.

However, they turned up in the mail/post this morning! In the garage I
think the "Dark Green" (BRG) is a little bit light, while the "Arctic Ice"
(Aston Green) might be a little dark. Once I take the bike out & clean it
(very splattered with rain & bugs) I'll have a look in daylight.

- - Spud McS.