[ST] hmmm...

So was washing bikes and doing the weekly checkout and noticed the oddest
thing on Vixen (Sprint ST).

One of the dront discs is _circumfentially_ loose on the carrier...i.e. it
rotates back and forth (as opposed to wobbling in and out) on the carrier.
It's less than 1mm right now, but the other one has an insignificant amount
of play (both wobble in and out about .1mm)...comments and advice very much
appreciated here.

This seems like a Bad Thing and until I get it sorted, I think Vixen will
have to stay in the garage (meanwhile, Strumpet is at Special Edition, so
I'm riding MuZe...).

Marc D