[ST] "loose "rotor

Marc:
	I believe that your rotor is just fine. We have "full floating" rotors on our bikes which means that they are not hard mounted to the wheels. This allows for better dissipation of heat generated by braking and to permit the rotors to expand and contract (but not warp) as needed during the process.
	Make sure that the circular "buttons" are all in place and that they are tight. If everything is in place, you are probably OK...but when in doubt, take the bike to the shop for a pro to check out.
Regards,
Howard Stephen Serlick
'00 Blue ST
Philadelphia