From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Robert
Mitchell
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 12:01 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Accessory plug...

I'm sure this is covered ad-nauseum here, and i have found info on the
net, but I'm a bit confused by what I have found so I'll make this
simple.

Is there a simple, cheap (relatively) adapter that converts the Triumph
power outlet to standard US 12V ?  I'd like to be able to use my
currently plugs and not have to rig new ones for my cell phone, radar
detector, CPS, etc.

I was hoping to find a one-piece deal that plugged into the Triumph
socket and gave me a "regular" 12V outlet.

Any ideas?  Is there such a beast, or do I need to wire up new plugs
with that John Deere part?

It seems like there are a couple of ways that people are doing it and
thats what has me a little perplexed.

Thanks !!!

Eric.

*