[ST] TSRA: Western Rallye info sent

If you're a TSRA member you should have received the Rallye Rider
Application form via email last night. Anyone who did not receive the
form, but who is interested in attending the rallye, please email me
directly. I will send you the form ASAP.

(As usual, I received quite a few bounced email notices. So, if you're
a TSRA member and you've changed email addresses recently, please let
send me your new address so that I can update our mailing list.)

(Yes, I know that the form should be up on the TSRA website. Believe
me, it'd make it a lot more convenient for me, too! Fortunately,
there's some good news brewing regarding the website, and I hope to
share it with you in a few more weeks.)
- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
President, Triumph Sport Riders Assoc.
San Jose, CA  (USA)
*** TSRA Western Rallye in New Mexico: Sept. 19th and 20th ***