Re: [ST] ST bars on an RS....need some help!!!

> ST was totaled this wknd unfortunately in a low-side.

Bummer.

> I'm now considering a cheaper RS but need confirmation
> that the ST bars + the genmar riser can fit underneath
> that fairing.

If you're looking for a new one, Collins Cycle (south of Pittsburgh) has
several STs and a couple RSs he's willing to deal on... www.collinscycle.com
for more info.

> Bryce <- pride a little hurt, but absolutely no
> injuries, not even a scratch due to my Motoport Ultra
> II cordura Gear.

Good to hear you're OK. Jeez, I absolutely gotta find some riding pants...
Nobody stocks my size (tall and skinny) and I'm leary to buy sight unseen. I
think I really want a pair of overpants (for commuting) and dedicated pairs
of summer and not-summer riding pants. Three pairs at $200 (or more) a pop.
SWMBO would not be amused. Road rash wouldn't amuse her either though...

Garry