Re: [ST] ST bars on an RS....need some help!!! NOW riding pants

My www.motoport.com pants were custom, I sent them a
pair of ratty jeans and asked them to make room for
insulation layers.  They came out great.

Plus they are not coated with any waterproofing crap
like the stich.  Therefore very comfy in the heat.  In
the winter they have goretex liners fro rain and
anotehr seperate thermoloft liner for warmth.  If the
pricing of the liners it too much buy a synthetic
gore-tex type liner frmo http://www.campmor.com and
some heavy fleece pants.

Good luck....worth every penny.  If no pants on I
would be getting skin grafts now.

Bryce