Re: [ST] for Bryce - who's ridden RS & ST?

Looks very nice.  I think I'll go the route of
drilling the xtra 4mm holes for the RS gear to mount
securely, shouldn't be too much of a hassle.  I can't
remember who said it, but was the master cylinder
relocated a bit or the cables rotated down?  Looks
like the cables might touch first with the genmars and
ST bars installed.  Also, someone mentioned bending
the fairing stays out a little bit, wouldn't this
stress the plastic that's mounted to it?

Thanks,

Bryce