[ST] Galena RAT Raid Date 9/5-9/7

Someone was asking about the Galena Rat Raid.  I don't have a lot of information, but I do remember seeing on the web that it is supposed to be 9/5 through 9/7 this year.  I live just outside Chicago, so I was going to try to make it for at least one day.

Speaking of RAT.  Since I joined almost a year ago, I got one mailing with some membership info, and one magazine last summer.  Nothing since.  Don't they have a quarterly magazine or something?  Even the local RAT organization (windycityrats) haven't updated their web site in a year.  Seems like RAT has some pretty weak support.

David Lau