From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Joel
Ashman
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2003 11:45 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] TSRA 2003 Eastern Rallye?

I'm located west of DC in Leesburg, VA, and I'd definately suggest staying
west of DC.  The land is bascally flat east of the mountains at Front Royal.
  From Leesburg, I;m bascally a hour from WV, MD and PA, where there is
pleny of good riding.

But, State College, PA (only 3 hours from VA) has a good draw with good
mountain roads, and even better night life when PSU is back in session.
It'd be a good place to play during the day, and at night as well.  It's
also realatively cheap to stay at since the students' lack of funds tend to
drive the prices of goods down (like Beer!).  I'm pretty familiar with the
area, and could help plan rides.

I'd be happy with both places since I live in one, and have family and
friends (with Triumphs) in PA.  There's also a new Triumph dealer in State
College, though I've never been there.  The guys at the dealership in Winber
PA are very cool, and during the annual "Thunder in the Valley" event, they
host camping at the one guy's house for all the Triumph riding attendees.
I'm sure they'd be interested in  participating.

Joel