Re: [ST] TSRA 2003 Eastern Rallye?

Well, the ball has started rolling and Blake has laid-out what needs to be
done to hold a TSRA Eastern Rallye.  Since I'm not "local" to any of the
areas we've discussed, I don't plan to submit a pre-screen.  However, the
group has come up with some pretty good ideas (I'm partial to WV) and I
hope we have a strong follow through so we're able to hold a rally.