RE: [ST] Exhaust bolt

Nut either came loose or the bolt sheared, but I'll never know
because -despite the may rubber lugs in there- the bolt cam out completely
and (presumably) went flying down the road. Luckily no one was following me
too closely at the time because I was with c. 100 mainly Honda riders ;)
(But I bet it gave them something to tut tut about!).
Won't be at the CC this Friday.
Cheers
Barry