Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:08:39 -0400
From: "Heyer, Matthew A." <mheyer@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ST] accessories

I was hoping that someone might have some experience in purchasing certain
accessories for their Sprint.  First off, I'm looking for those covers for
over the hole through the rear wheel.  [snip]

Additionally, I'm looking into a tank bag.  There seems to be two Triumph
bags listed for the Sprints.  [snip]

Thanks,

Matt
'01 BRG Sprint ST