Re: [ST] TSRA 2003 Eastern Rallye?

Hey Robert,

You mention a really good point about the students being back in town at
PSU when
we're talking about doing this thing.  I'm enthusiastic about the State
College area
by Joels account of it's offering, but the timing seems to be at odds
with our goals
to have a simple, cheep gathering.  Though the college students will be
back.   Mmm
college girls.

Really though, I'm in central PA, so I'd be more then happy to do much
of the leg
work if this area is chosen.  I'll seek out campgrounds, and decent
roads.  I'd personally
like to travel somewhere, but it'd be nice to offer accomodations to
folks comming to
my neck of the woods.

I went to the Guzzi Big Country Rally out in New Cumberland WV this
year.  I rode some
of the roads in eastern Ohio, and agree that there are great roads out
that way.  I'm all about
the roads.

I suppose we need to figure out what we all really want as a group.  Do
we want to ride? have
nightlife? both?  Party like we're still 20?  I sincerely hope we can
pull this together.  I'd hate
to have this year go by and only have been to one rally.

Andy