RE: [ST] accessories

Matt,
I bought the same bag that Nate bought.  The price is outrageous, but it's
a great bag - I'm very pleased.  I've used Eclipse bags on other bikes and
was happy with them as well, but the Triumph bag fits the ST perfectly, is
very well made, is well secured to the bike, is expandable, has a
detachable map pocket, separate internal pocket (for wallet or small
items), an attached rain cover, and, most importantly, has a gas tank
filler hole on the pad.  The loaded bag is stable and secure on the bike at
110+ (although I think Triumph limits it to around 80, or so).  I had mine
stuffed on a SaddleSore 1000 - It rode well and allowed quick
refueling.  Despite 3 hours of rain, the bag contents were absolutely
dry.  Although some complain about their chest hitting the bag, this is
just a function of bag and rider size and reach and will happen with all
similarly sized bag/rider combinations.  I use this to my advantage by
resting on the bag during long distance rides.
Craig