Re: [ST] Heli Bars on Gen Mars?

Manuel - I tried to reply before but don't think it made it the first time.
The Heli-Bars with the GenMar blocks do clear the windscreen supports
without any additional modifications to the supports.  A mechanic did the
work but I believe the Helis went straight on the bike with stock cables
although with some rerouting around the triple clamp/fork.  I don't have a
digital but I'll try to bum one and shoot you a picture or two.

Paul.

> Could you send me a photo of that 'Heli-Bar on Gen Mar' set up?
>
> I have the Gen-Mars on my '01 ST and there is just enough room between the
> bars and the windscreen support so that they don't touch.  With both the
Gen