Re: [ST] Backfiring - Ducati Cup

At 01:57 PM 3/3/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>Does it belch a big tongue of fire out the back, too?
>
>Anybody else see the Foggy Petronas bikes at Valencia doing this
>yesterday?  Kinda neat, though maybe distracting for the riders
>behind them.

Yeah, kinda neat.

But WSBK minus Honda, Bayliss & Edwards = boring.
Need to rename series Ducati Cup I guess.

For '02 WSBK was arguably more exciting than MotoGP.
With Honda & Ducati slugging it out the competition b/t mfrs
certainly was more interesting.  Sadly now that's gone as
are the two main protagonists.

I guess it'll recover. Just like it did when Foggy retired.
Ben Bostrom should have stuck around as he might
could have done better this year.

Apex Dawg