[ST] AW:Low Speed Surging

>....The slight surging I'm talking about is
in low gear at low speeds, low rpms in heavy traffic.  Kinda of hard to do
5000 rpms at 5 mph.  I'm going to assume it's probably pretty normal.  Once
I push the rpms up, no problem.

Paul, this is pretty common with the Daytonas as well.
There is no real total cure, but either or both of these partial solutions
might help:
1) Get the chain adjustment spot on. If it's too tight or loose it can
snatch and jerk.
2) Get the idle mixture checked - on the Daytona and SpeedTriple it seems to
work best at
around 3% CO - that's a bit higher than the standard tune I think. The
dealer should be able to do that in a couple of minutes if they have an
exhaust sensor(they should do).

Both of these helped my T595 - but didn't cure it totally, though.
hth
Tim.