[ST] Sprocket Nuts

Hello all.  I recently ordered a set of sprocket nuts from Pro-Bolt, but they
do not fit.  The site lists the ST as using 10mm nut (like the Daytona), but
mine seem to be 8mm.  The director is going to talk to the distributor about
maybe offering an 8mm size and checking their cross references.  I just wanted
to verify that everyone else has 8mm bolts and I'm not "special" as my teacher
used to call it.

The site is http://www.pro-bolt-canada.com/acatalog for anyone interested in
the US and http://www.tastynuts.com has a listing of sites for other countries.
 I ordered just about everything they offer in blue.  However, it's a much
better match for the Caspian than my Sapphire.  Looks kinda off, but oh well.

=====
Steiner Sellers
2001 Triumph Sprint ST
2002 Honda VTX Retro