RE: [ST] Daytona 200

<<
I had some time yesterday so I watched the race on SpeedTV.  Could they have
done a worse job of it?  This was a taped race.  This was not live, but they
managed to break away for commercials at all the wrong times, and leave out
some of the most exciting parts of the race.

It was more frustrating watching it live Monday.  Speed has a habit of not
editing back in stuff that happened during comercial break for their
re-airs.  Mainly because I think the camera crews, or tape crews, stop
paying attention.  Unlike NASCAR & other car race coverage.  I don't know
why, but that is their habit.  It was that way all last year.  I still think
we should all be sending them thank you notes for even sticking around til
Monday.  They could have easily just packed it up and bailed.

Steven Kohlscheen
2002 Triumph Sprint ST
AMA life member #548538
HSTA # 9351