[ST] Rethink

Hey Folks,
May I humbly suggest that we all send very positive E-mails to Speed for
their excellent coverage of our favorite sport, because to do anything
negative would prompt them to show more NASCAR coverage and less Motorcycle
stuff.
The fact is, they stayed on thru Monday, covered both races and even
replayed them for those who couldn't get off work so they could see them on
Two Wheel Tuesday for Chris'sakes!!
I suppose, if you haven't noticed, SPEED is the only channel that shows a
lot of Motorcycle racing. I'm sure they would prefer to show all NASCAR
because it is far more lucrative.
Jim
'99 Sprint ST
Quartz Hill, CA