[ST] Paint codes

Well were getting into spring and a mans (or woman's ) thoughts turn to
one thing. Yes i'm talking about riding! I've just about got the bike
ready for riding and i have just one thing left to do on my 2000 Red ST.
I need to repaint the side panels due to two unfortunate incidents. One
due to a tennis ball and the other one was due to my SONS poor judgment
(don't ask,sore subject). I'm trying to get the the paint codes for a
2000 Red ST.  I asked my dealer and he's going to call Triumph,but he
tells me that they aren't very forthright with that info. I tried to
search the archives but there seem to be a little problem. ( It doesn't
work ).So the next place for me to go is this list,a wealth of info on
the ST. If anybody knows the paint codes for my ride please let me know.
It would be greatly appreciated.

            Thank you
Gary D.
Twin Lakes,WI
2000 Red ST
XR 400 Honda
Honda CR80 / My SON'S bike ( I should put a crack in his bike)
200 Yamaha blaster / My daughter
125 Honda scooter ( The police don't bother me when i'm making a beer run )