Re: [ST] No Motorcycle content, but, this will freak all you guys out

Yep.  The person who created it took the time to actually to the calculation
for every two digit number and put the same sign next to the result.  Try it
with any number.  Sorry to ruin it, but it makes me feel smart.  Well, other
than the fact that I need a calculator for the calculation.

Steiner
2001 Triumph Sprint ST (for sale)
2002 Honda VTX Retro 1800