Re: [ST] Bike is out

At 07:06 AM 3/15/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>Well, we got into the low 60's here in Iowa today and the bike came out of
>the garage.  Hope others are getting out there, too.

Yeah, I had to get out a bit as well here in Chicagoland.  It started right up, and I puttered down the drive, and then damned near dropped it at the stop sign out of my court.  Got it a bit off-center once stopped and it took a herculean effort to get it back up.

I really hate the long down-time every year.  You almost have to re-learn how to ride.

So take it easy getting back in the saddle, all you fellow northerners!
Rich Weyand
1999 Sprint ST "NOT RED"