[ST] My poor 01 ST

I had a incident with my 2001 Sapphire Blue ST this
weekend.  My bike was parked in some gravels and fell
over.  The ground was not perfectly level but the bike
was leaning to the left as it should.  I heard a pop
like gravels shifting and over she went.  After
several unsuccessful tries at picking it up, I finally
succeeded.  My brand new pannier on the right side is
scratched very deep as well as all three body panels
on the front of the bike.  My question to any of you
who may have had to replace some body panels is what
should I expect in cost.  I plan to turn this in on my
insurance but I wanted to know ahead of time the cost.

1. Need new pannier on the right side.  Does Triumph
sell just on pannier?

2. Need the bottom body panel on the right side.

3. Need the middle body panel on the right side.

4. Need the top body panel on the right side.  This is
the panel that fits around the head light.

Thanks in advance for any info you may provide.

Regards
Ronnie

01 Sprint ST Sapphire Blue
01 Yamaha Vstar