Re: [ST] New Seat

Jim

I just installed the gel seat, but only have a limited  number of miles on
it the longest trip was around 90 miles. After 5 or 10 minutes, I honestly
forgot that it was there for the rest of the trip. So to me this means it is
more comfortable for me than the stock seat by a point or two.

Unfortunately for me, I was hoping for a taller seat to give additional leg
room.The gel seat seems to give just a touch more legroom, but I'll probably
look at a custom seat. If the ergonomics of stock seat fot you, I would
think that you will be pleased with the gel seat, especially at the price.

Dave

> Has anyone bought the new Gel Seat for the RS or ST?
>
> Comfort level, price compared to new foam, etc.?

End of st-digest V2002 #876