Re: [ST] Headlight modulators

On Friday, Mar 21, 2003, at 14:18 America/Phoenix, pmalzahn@xxxxxxxx
wrote:

> Looking for feedback from anyone who's recently installed headlight
> and/or
> tail light modulators - cost, ease of assembly etc.
>
> Paul Malzahn
> 01 ST - Red ;)
> SE CT

I have a Kisan pathBlazer plugin module on my street-side headlight and
a Kisan tailBlazer bulb in one socket on my RS. Cost is reasonable (I'm
still here to write this) and install is a no brainer. I have used
their products for years, and they seem to hold up well. I'm a amateur
radio operator and I have a VHF/UHF mobile transceiver and GPS mounted
on my RS, which I use as a public service support vehicle for bicycle
races/rides, marathons, fun walks, etc.; I have often had participants
and law enforcements types tell me that they definitely see me coming.
http://www.kisantech.com/

Dennis
Scottsdale, AZ
'00 RS, miss me yellow