Re: [ST] turn signal minders

I've been riding for a while without turn signals at
all on the rear (fenderectomy with the PipeLine
underseat exhuast), and I almost never use the ones
remaining up front.  Every bike I've had before had
neither fronts nor rears by the time I was done
modifying it.

People ask -- is that safe?  To which I say "I NEVER
forget to turn off my arm"

End of st-digest V2002 #889