[ST] was - chain lube, now tires

Don,

No shadow today, it's been cloudy and threatening rain/snow.

I was going to start a new thread about tires. Most specifically what "air"
you all put in your tires.

I know that some race teams use nitrogen, but I've been using hydrogen.

It's lighter than the air that normal people put in their tires and now my
bike seems to just float around the corners. Amazing stuff that hydrogen.

If I invited you to a burn-out contest, would you attend?

Have a super day everyone!

Daniel "Prairie Dawg" Miller
Y2KTBS
01RS