[ST] for Peter - chain vs.....

 >>> when, o when is Triumph going to make a shaft driven
sport-tourer? <<<

    Hopefully never!... they're heavy, leak oil, and try to climb the
bevel-gear under power, compressing the suspension just when you need
the travel!  I'll be riding a BMW1150RT for the first half of May in
the Pyrenees between Spain and France, but only because it was either
that or a Harley (I have an XR1200 Harley).

 >>> I use the Honda all-purpose motorcycle cleaner that you can
pick up at any old Honda dealership. That stuff rocks! <<<

    Sure does!... Hondabtite - it's S100, says so right on the bottle
(in small print).  You can buy it by the gallon from any bike shop.

                                 Cheers;

                                   doggydoo   - - - o&\o