[ST] Won't start

My Sprint has been laid up since fall.  It had a hole in the exhaust and I
had to take it apart to get it fixed.  I stored it with fuel stabilizer and
put it on a Battery Tender.  Now in the spring it would barely crank so I
replaced the battery.  It will crank just fine now but never seems to catch.
Any suggestions on what to try next?

Don't know what year yours is Stephen but when I purchased mine new last
Dec. "02" after the dealer did all the mods and recall stuff there at the
shop mine did the same. Would crank fine but wouldn't pop. Not sure how they
did it but zapped each injector with 12 volts and that made them open
properly. I'm out of town right now but I can ask him what was what and let
you know sometime tomorrow.

Don
'02ST