RE: [ST] arai helmet

My Arai salesman, when demonstrating it to me, explained, "You basically
have to force the shield in to the point where you think you're going to
break it."

I found that he was pretty much correct. Getting the shield on or off isn't
a delicate operation.

So, at the risk of breaking a $40 shield, I'd go to a dealer and have them
show you.

- -forrest

* As a footnote, I have no problem with the shield now that I'm experienced
at changing it. And, the Arai is soooo quiet!! I really enjoy mine, would
recommend to anyone.