RE: [ST] Two bros exhaust

Thank you to all that have responded! I am actually convinced that I
will get a TBR can :-)
Now to decide which one to take... x-metal, titanium (has my
preference), carbon. High mount, low mount. Small oval, large round,
large oval. Choices, choices, choices ;-)

Would anyone have a pic they can share with me of the high mount? (you
can send it to me personally)

Thanx again!
Q.