RE: O-Ring used as Throttle Lock (was RE: [ST] Throttlemeister)

I believe finding a 1/4" thick o-ring is the key.  I tried the smaller
o-ring on the way home from work today and it didn't hold well enough
either.  It did let me do some sitting upright with hands free, and now I
discover the bike leans to the left (may need to put some ballast in the
right bag).

Anyway, if anyone finds a supply of 1/4" O-rings maybe we can have a group
buy like some want to do on the 'spensive solution. ;)  Kidding folks!  I'm
counting pennies to put kids through college.  Way I figure it, who knows,
perhaps the $1.00 solution will be something I can live with.  We'll see.

James