RE: [ST] modulators

I've ridden in a pack with a fellow biker behind me who had theirs on.  I
decided then that I'd never get one.  Sure, I could have asked him to turn
it off, but probably not as much as it annoys the cages.  For a taillight I
think it's great.

OTOH, I see the other point of view.  I've heard the Hurt Report says 75%
of all bike/cage collisions are frontal attacks and 25% rear, so I can
understand bikers who want them and care not if they are offending the
cages.

James