Re: [ST] Throttlemeister group purchase?

Indeed, the 99 group purchase was through Riders of the Lost Empire, I paid
$103.95 delivered.
I will gladly shell out this amount again.
Let's get this show on the road.

Mr. Sheley coordinated the last one, Eric can you do it again?

Thanks
Stuart Mumford
Riverside CA