[ST] Re: Eric

I assume that this is the same Eric that supposedly sells 3M film on the
Sprint website?  I ordered some three weeks ago and haven't seen it yet, nor
has he responded to my e-mails.  Anyone know if the guy is out of town or
something?  If I don't hear anything soon I guess I will have to try going
through Paypal to get my money back.

Thanks,
Nancy in Portland
02' Blue Sprint ST