[ST] On the DL

I managed to put my self on the disabled list for a while. Saturday, at
work, I sliced a tendon in my left thumb with an angle grinder. You all
know what that means: no turn signals, no horn, no clutch until the
doctor says so. I am relying on a friend to ride the Blue Devil home for
me today.

Apparently, after the operation the doctor talked to me. As much as I
can remember I was unconscious during the conversation.

I now understand how we, as humans, evolved as a higher life form
through the used of opposable thumbs. You could say that currently I am
only half evolved.

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up
in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office."
             -- Robert Frost

End of st-digest V2002 #1007