RE: [ST] Keys

<<
Hi all,
I apologise in advance to those who have seen this topic discussed in the
past, but I'd like some help.  I'd like to re-key the Triumph hard-bag
panniers on my '01 ST to be able to use the same key as for the ignition
and the seat.  Instructions, anyone?
Thanks,
Paul.

Compairing the two it looks like it would be quite difficult.  The key
blades are not exactly the same size overall.  And the cuts are on opposite
sides of the edges.  But with the right locksmith anything is possible, I
guess.  All it needs is enough money.  Good luck.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen