Re: [ST] This a good deal on a user 2002 Sprint ST?

Hey Bryce, I paid $7899 for a brand new 2002 last month. No setup or freight
charges. $8660.66 OTR after DMV and sales tax.
Sounded like a fair deal to me.
You have the chance to beat that deal by $1399 and get about $800 of free
accessories into the bargain? And let's face it, at 6300 miles it's barely
broken in.

They're great bikes, I still think I was a moron to sell my 99.
I can't make an informed comparison about VFRs having never ridden one, but
holy cow! Honda or Triumph?
Hondas are common as mud, Triumphs tend to be rarer and have a bunch more
character.

As far as the diecasts, I need avout a dozen of them, so the next time some
a*hole is tailgating me on the freeway, I can fire one through their
windshield, and they'll have a nice reminder not to crowd Sprint STs.

CA Stu

It appears I've become an idiot in my excitement.  The
selelr wants 6500.  So plus shipping I'm looking at a
little udner $7000.

Thanks,