Re: [ST] Cheaper

I'm on both the VFR list and ST list here and find
both bike to be very reliable.  A buddy of mine has
23k in one year on his 2002 ST and loves it.  Another
buddy has 25 on his VFR and loves it.  Neither with
major technical problems.

I think we'll find that over time each bike has small
niggles but overall both are very reliable.  Just
going to take some time for the biking public to
realize this with the new ST is all.

The major pluses I see with the ST is 200cc more
engine and just as good fuel mileage or better.  Lots
more torque and better ability to do two-up. and the
I-2 is easier to work on vs. a V-4

Pluses I see with the VFR is dealer support and
possibly cheaper parts.  Proven reliability more so
than the ST.  Cheaper on the used market.

What's the highest mileage ST that's out there? (or
RS) What are some of the higher mileage ones out
there?

Thanks,

Bryce

- --- Don Olson <cascadebluingarms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>