Re: [ST] Another dealer is kaput

My thoughts -- FWIW

I think many of these multi line dealers are getting pressure form their
"major" dealership to shed all but the main brand.  I know Harley Doodly
is doing this, so I expect Honda and the rest are no different.  They
want any separate dealerships under separate roof, etc.....  Usually not
an option, esp. in NJ where space/real estate is at a premium.
There oughta be a law!!!

Dave Bardell
01 ST in
Millerstown, PA