[ST] Exhaust

Hi,

This is my first post, although I've been lurking for a while. I have a 00 Black ST, with heated grips, genmar risers, throttlerocker (wrist rest), carbon can, bagster, specially commission touring screen, and now givi panniers. (Although I've just installed the Givi wingrack from Thunderbikes in NZ. Very good. I would recommend them). I haven't got he bags yet, I pick them up tomorrow. Which brings me to my question.

Regarding moving the exhaust to the downward position to accommodate the bags. I'm not sure if I'll have to, but if I need to is it simply loosen and swivel the can, or do I need to buy a special bracket / hanger. I don't see how it works in both positions.

Cheers

Richard
Sydney, Aus

00 Sprint ST