Re: [ST] David Jefferies killed at IOMTT

David hit oil and lost control, hitting a wall.
Moodie ran into the aftermath of Davids crash but apparently he'll be OK.

I love road racing and am an avid spectator but we've lost too many
Motorcycling greats over the last decade :o(

David Jefferies will be sadly missed.

On a more positive note, I recorded the Ulster TV coverage of the North West
200 where Triumph Valmoto performed so well. I'm working with a friend to
have the coverage of the 600 races transfared from VHS to DVD. When I have
the DVD ready I'll post it over to Rude Dog. If anyone else is interested in
seeing it, ask him nicely and he may share ;o)

Howlin'