[ST] Sprint ST Diecast Update

I've called the US Distributor (a few times so far) and they've pointed me
to some dealers across the country.  Some were rude, some were nice, none
had the ST in stock.  It appears the dealers have to order bikes by the
case, with 96 in a case, and they're all mixed up, so you may get 10 ST's in
a case, you might get 20, you might get 5.  So, with that in mind, I call
back to HQ in CA in search of another way of purchasing them.  It seems they
haven't even shipped the Triumph line to the US yet, they're new for 2003.
They're not even sure they going to order them ever, they're waiting to see
how the Beemer and Yami lines sell.

So, with that knowledge, I'm back to the one guy I found in the UK who has
them in stock.  I currently have 21 orders, so I've asked for a price for
$25 (to cover you stragglers).  I don't know if there's interest, but they
also have a 6 other 2002 model of Triumphs available.

IF YOU WANT IN, ACT QUICKLY!  I AM NOT A PATIENT MAN!

For those of you already in, I'll send you an email once a get a shipping
price confirming that you do indeed want in.

So, now we wait til Monday to see approximated how much shipping is going to
hurt our fat American wallets.

What the hell have I gotten myself into?
Thanks God for free nationwide long distance on the cell phone.

- - Michael Spellman
- - 2K ST in Blue
- - Scenic Mystic, Connecticut