Re: [ST] Another dealer is kaput

In a previous email, Erik Miner stated:
> Anyway it didn't rain today so I took a trip down to my sort of
> local Triumph dealer, Freehold Triumph. Well much to my horror they are
> giving up the Triumph line.

I did a little research today and spoke to someone who shall remain
anonymous. Freehold has been told by Honda America that they must give
up the Triumph and Ducati lines. They are fighting it and the entire
process will take, at the shortest, almost a year, and two years on the
long side. In the meantime they are running excellent deals on their
Triumph stock. i.e. an RS for about 6,500. The tags on the floor say one
thing but they are willing to haggle.

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."
             -- Doctor Who